The H&M tribute to the Finnish textile company, Marimekko dropped today in stores world wide! Marimekko has been around since the 1950’s designing bold patterned textiles. The H&M design team dove into the extensive Marimekko archive and has created a collection of 70 pieces for men, women and children. See my fav picts after the jumpe and see some of the original goods from the 1980’s here!
- H&M x Marimekko – Summer 2008
- She’s Got Sole: Converse ♥ Marimekko Fall 2011 Collection
- Converse Announces Collaboration with Marimekko Spring 2011
- Anthropologie Presents – Vera: A New Look
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – Marimekko’s iPhone 4/4S Cases