The ladies of DimePiece have launched their summer collection and they’ve really stepped their game up. The new silhouettes and fabrications look comfy and styly all at once and look like the type of things that layer and coordinate with a multitude of pieces. I also really like the leggings – they’re a cute twist on the original. Here’s how the DimePiece ladies describe their line:
We are moving toward a more progressive and contemporary look for the urban female this season, and so we used a few different types of fabrics in our special cut and sew pieces. The new Spring/Summer 08 collection has been deeply influenced by our laid back Los Angeles lifestyle. We captured the raw social standards of the Hollywood culture and the strong perspective of the everyday woman.
- Women Making History: The Ladies of DimePiece
- DimePiece “Plastic City” Window Installation at Joyrich
- DimePiece Summer ’09: Plastic City
- 5 Questions w/ Laura&Ashley of DimePiece
- DimePiece Designs Summer ‘07 Collection