I had the wonderful pleasure of meeting and hanging with Ms. Annie Basulto, the founder and designer of Cubannie Links, last month while in NYC. This Lady is SERIOUS and ton’s of fun! So, it makes this post that much more meaningful to know that such a deserving lady is getting the shine and attention she deserves. Cubannie Links is now available for purchase on Karma Loop, get yours here. And you can rock it right like the likes of Tyra Banks, Gabrielle Union and “Salt” of “Salt and Peppa. And do I have to even mention how clever the name is?? Annie is a Cuban native…Cuba, Annie, Cubannie…get it? Stay up with Annie on her blog and at Around the Way Girls. Keep the hustle tight ladies!
- M.I.S.S. Presents: ‘Ay! Mi Cubannie!’ featuring Cubannie Links
- Women Making History: Annie of Cubannie Links
- New Cubannie Links for Spring 2012
- M.I.S.S. Editorial: “Ay! Mi Cubannie”
- Cubannie Links Presents: The Calle Ocho Bow Ring