H&M has announced their next designer collaborator…and what better than Comme Des Garcons?!
This famous Japanese avant-garde label, will be providing a lovely range of men’s, women’s, and childrenswear, accessories and a new unisex fragrance, all thanks to Rei Kawakubo.
The collaborative line will be releasing in Tokyo (in honor of its Japanese roots) in November and will be launched everywhere else a few days later.
Luckily, I know someone who works at H&M and will be getting first dibs!
- COMME DES GARÇONS x H&M Autumn ’08
- Paris Fashion Week – Commes des Garcons
- Louis Vuitton x Comme des Garçons
- New Spaces at Dover Street Market
- Jeremy Scott x Swatch Behind the Scenes Videos