Christian Louboutin will be making stops at Barneys NY in NYC and Los Angeles the first week of May. He’ll be on the fourth floor of the Madison Avenue flagship on the May 1 and in the Beverly Hills store on May 7. For the event, Monsieur Louboutin sent out sketches as invitations. When Simon Doonan, creative director of Barneys, saw the invites, he decided to blow them up. Beginning today, you can see the blown up sketches in the windows at the Barneys on Mandison Avenue and in Beverly Hills. You should definitely check it out. Who wouldn’t want to meet the man behind the red sole?
- Blogger PROJECT: Voyage Set Beverly Hills
- Sole Desire: The Shoes of Christian Louboutin
- Camp Beverly Hills Is Back!
- MISS April 2012: It’s Raining Giorgio
- Christian Louboutin X Heidseick= Le Rituel Box Set