To celebrate the opening of a new Chanel store in Los Angeles next month, Chanel is introducing 4 limited edition nail colors. Inspired by famous streets and the pop-art colors of sunny skies and surf, the polishes are called appropriately enough – Melrose, Rodeo Drive, LA Sunrise, and LA Sunset. The limited edition colors will be available in store and then online beginning in June. I need to get down to LA in May – I really need the Robertson Boulevard purple!
- Chanel Robertson Nail Polish Available Online!
- LA 9/10: LA Fashion’s Night Out | Foley + Corinna & Juicy Couture
- LA: Les Trompe-L’oeil de Chanel – Kate Lee Shares Her Tattoo Application Expertise in LA
- Rainbow Brite: Essie Neon Color Pack
- All Of My Love: Limited Edition Jewelry By Toofly