Gap teamed up with the CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund finalists to create variations of the classic Gap white shirt. The designers include Three As Four, Philip Lim, Michael Bastian and Band of Outsiders. The interpretations are unique and include, among other styles, a shirt dress, western-style shirt and bell-sleeve shirt. The site features small video clip interviews with each of the designers and gives insight into the project. The shirts are available online here.
- Summer Lovin’: Insight’s ‘Cosmic Lights’ Collection
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Hello Rewind Turns T-shirts Into Laptop Sleeves
- UNIQLO’s New Concept Store & UT Projects
- Airwalk’s Unsigned Hero Competition: Get Your Vote On!
- Blood is the New Black: Black Standard