When we asked Yasi to send along a short bio for her feature, here’s what she sent over:
Ummm what do i do
yasi tries in missbehave
still write for a few other magazines here and there
oh sometimes i dj but i suck at it
that’s about it. i’m boring.
Launching the only all-women’s streetwear/urban-contemporary clothing shop on the ‘net, writing your very own column for one of the most visited blogs on the ‘net, and doing a hundred other things in between doesn’t sound boring at all, if you ask us!
*We’d like to add that Yasi enjoys crossword puzzles, a good scotch, dressing in all black, and could apparently win a spelling bee over a dance-off.
Learn a little more about the enigmatic yet, always entertaining, Yasi, after the jump!
Yasi made an appearance at the opening of The Hundreds, SF…Did anyone see her?
“My question is…who are you?”
Read her answer, in the form of two literary quotes, here: The Hundreds: Ask Yasi
Wanna join a Cult minus the cyanide-laced grape flavored Flavor Aid?
The Tenets of Cultist
- Tenet 1: Streetwear and sportswear are for everyone, not just Bape enswathed Nike shod Japanese men.
- Tenet 2: Women’s clothing shall not exclusively be a) pastel, b) tight, or c) frilly. For that, there is Bebe.
- Tenet 3: Be-dazzlers are for seven year olds.
- Tenet 4: T-shirts are sexy.
- Tenet 5: Books are good.
- Tenet 6: Art is important.
- Tenet 7: US Weekly is not a style bible.
- Tenet 8: There are other countries besides the United States, and they make really nice clothes.
- Tenet 9: Join us, and we will save you from the mall.
- M.I.S.S. Crew Hearts Cultist Shop!!
- Tens Holiday Release & Updated Hundreds Site
- New “Yasi Asks”
- Cult of Personality . . .
- Hellz Bellz x MissBehave Limited Edition Tee