Lori Lobenstine founded Female Sneaker Fiend in April of 2005. She had two goals: to create an online place where females in the sneaker game could find each other and to shred the myth that only guys were serious “sneakerheads.” With over 17,000 members and 100,000 page requests daily, FSF seems to have done both! In the meantime, the site has also brought together community in the “real world” and begun to reshape and highlight women’s roles in the sneaker industry.
See more of how and why Lori’s making history after the jump!
Little Lori on her bed—TRIMMED!
…the BLOCK is HOT!
Sneaker Pimps NYC 2007 – FSF CREW
Reppin’ Female Sneaker Fiend!
History Making Links:
Main Site: femalesneakerfiend.com
The Largest Online Marketplace for Little Feet:
- Female Sneaker Fiend on Karmaloop TV
- Merci! M.I.S.S. Thanks Female Sneaker Fiend
- Women Making History: Week One Round-Up
- Sneaker Freaker Best of 2008: What Did The Ladies Choose?
- Sneakers You’ll Be Fiending For This Holiday!