Mark your MISS Crew calendars ladies, March 13th is the opening of Sole Desire:The shoes of Christian Louboutin. The exhibition, the first to examine the career of influential shoe desinger Christian Louboutin, is being shown at The Museum at FIT in New York and will run through April 19, 2008.
With a design resume that includes the fashion houses of Maud Frizon, Chanel, Yves Saint-Laurent,and Roger Vivier, it is no wonder the red sole of a Christian Louboutin has become one of the most iconic images in fashion today.
For more info on the exhibition check out the FITwebsite
- Yves Saint Laurent R.I.P.
- Christian Louboutin X Heidseick= Le Rituel Box Set
- “Voyages Extraordinaires” – YSL
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Culture Club: Don’t Miss Yves Saint Laurent at the de Young Museum – Nov 1, 2008 – April 5, 2009
- “Rose & Roll” Roger Vivier Exclusive at Colette