I finally had a minute to sit down and see the Louis Vuitton Autumn/Winter 08-09 runway collection and of course I was way more concerned with what the models had in their hands and on their feet than with what they were wearing. (Which by the way I was not really a fan of – it reminded me of Armani in the 80s – very sculptural but not in a cool Balenciaga way). I digress. The bags, the gloves, the shoes, oh my! A lot of the bags featured the LV logo embossed on different fabrics. The gloves were very ladylike and the shoes are crazy! I especially need the LV nylons in my life. I also loved the accents of animals skins like snake, croc and ostrich. Take a peak after the jump at my favorite pieces. We’ll have to wait until later in the year but it will be worth the wait for these goodies. . .
Images via Style
- Louis, Louis! Resort 2009 Sneak Peek
- Gucci Resort ’09 Collection
- Blogger PROJECT: House of Harlow 1969
- Get Charmed by Betsey Johnson’s Snake Charmer Handbags!
- PUMA TENT SALE – September 8th – Long Beach, CA