You heard me right, Camp Beverly Hills is back in full effect! The 80’s iconic brand is available exclusively on the Cultist Shop, followed by select retailers nationwide. And at the low price of $35 a shirt, why not take it old school and look good doin’ it?
With the re-launch of Camp Beverly Hills, you can expect an online boutique and the beginning of more great things to come! To keep you on your toes there will be a cut & sew line being launched by Project Runway alum, Jay McCarol, expected to debut in ’09! Read more after the jump!
Since we have to wait a whole year for the launch of the cut and sew line, I think these tee’s will make up for the wait.
Check out the Cultist Shop to get yours today!
- Blogger PROJECT: Voyage Set Beverly Hills
- MISS April 2012: It’s Raining Giorgio
- M.I.S.S. Crew Hearts Cultist Shop!!
- Cultist Discount Code Reminder!!
- Christian Louboutin at Barneys