LA-based graff artist, RETNA, began to express his work in the mid 90’s. He is known for his intricate and mind blowing ways of layering onto existing fashion advertisements, in a reminiscent style of Mayan and Egyptian hieroglyphs, and even Byzantine religious mosaics.
The video below follows the artist to show what goes on before the masterpiece is up for everyone to admire.
Take a look and enjoy.
- Boosted Films: Saber & Retna
- RETNA: The Hallelujah World Tour, presented by Andy Valmorbida & Vladimir Restoin Roitfeld
- RETNA x Louis Vuitton Script Stole
- Women Making History: Claw Money
- The Betsey Johnson Runway Experience