WRG? launched The Black History Month Project earlier this month and even though we’re posting this a little late, we thought it was still very important to share. The project is a collaboration with Series Skateboards. It’s a tribute to some of the world’s most famous and pioneering Black professional skaters.
The website, features an interactive crossword puzzle where the answers are made up of the names of 20 of these skaters. The project also includes a limited edition WRG? x Series collaboration deck with similar graphics, a poster, and an exclusive metallic sharpie.
- Hello Kitty Collabs With Nooka, Neivz and Jason Mecier
- Nails Did: Nicki Minaj x OPI
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: Sharpie & Betsey Johnson
- New INSA Prints for Sale and INSA Nails!
- 55DSL Unveils Eight New Tees With The 10.55 Black Series