I love Valentines Day for a few reasons, but the most important one is Chocolate! Chocolate makes a great Valentine’s day gift whether it’s for your crush or your partner of 10 years. If your man is not into chocolate there are so many other sweets available that you can fulfill any sweet tooth desire. From creme filled chocolates to chocolate covered strawberries, to strawberry cheesecake to sugar cookies. There is definitely something for every taste. If you’re not sure what to get your Valentine, sweets are always a safe bet and sure to please.
Lovely confections pictured above from left to right starting from the top: Harry & David, Mrs. Fields, Godiva, Sees and Harry & David
- Mama’s Kitchen: Valentine’s Day Sweets
- Mama’s Kitchen: Elaine’s NY Cheesecake & Strawberry Topping
- Skimkim Yummies: Vegan Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
- My Latest Obsession: Sweets for the Sweet
- Valentine’s Day Goodies: Treats From Kid Robot