All the mushy, lovey-dovey scent in the air, doesn’t mean you can’t rock the hottest sneaks for the occasion! Leave your heels at home and switch it up this year ladies! Nike, Puma, Reebok and Vans have released their share of cuteness in time for Valentine’s Day. If you’re not into pink, think again, because the Nike Women’s Court Force High’s are pink enough to give you that sweet approach, without losing any swag. My fav’s would have to be the Reebok’s because they’re classics with a twist. They aren’t overly girly or Valentine’s Day-ish, which makes ’em easier to wear on any other day. No matter which of these shoes you choose to wear this Valentine’s Day, you’re sure to get hit by one of Cupid’s arrows!!!
- She’s Got Sole: Spring/Summer 2011 Releases
- More Valentine Sneaker Releases!
- Young Love: ValDay Sneaker Releases
- She’s Got Sole: Reebok Classic Leather Pastel Pack
- She’s Got Sole: The Reebok Princess Is Back In Full Effect