FrontlineShop TV sat down with iconic photographer Martha Cooper (Early Hip Hop’s Annie Leibovitz, if you will). She documented the streets of NYC for a long time and has a lot of insight into the subject. The interview was done by none other than Jeff Carvalho. Watch the video here!
- TOOFLY: Graffiti Jam Berlin Flicks and more!
- Women Making History: Lori Goldstein
- Nick Knight Shoots Bottega Veneta A/W 08-09 Campaign
- The Glamorous Life: Lady Gaga in Vogue
- M.I.S.S. TV: Behind the Scenes of Kid Sister’s “Big ‘N Bad”