All this week, Sundance Channel will be celebrating fashion-themed programming with a series of style-oriented shows and docs. Tonight at 8PM is the Sundance Channel premiere of the film MARC JACOBS & LOUIS VUITTON. This month’s showings of the film are: Monday, February 4th at 8PM, Monday, February 18th at Noon, and Thursday, February 28th at 10AM. Check you local listings!
“Bringing the same intimate insight into the fashion world as his previous acclaimed documentary series SIGNE CHANEL, filmmaker Loïc Prigent focus on Marc Jacobs, called the most influential designer of his generation. This witty portrait follows Jacobs as he balances roles as artistic director of venerable French house Louis Vuitton and his own eponymous American line, in meetings, preparing collections and at high-profile shows. With Naomi Campbell, Sophia Coppola and Uma Thurman. “Artfully told with humor and panache” — Vogue.
- Marc Jacobs to Receive Pratt Institute’s Legends 2009 Award
- Marc Jacobs for Visionaire
- Louis, Louis: Behind The Scenes of the LV – Madonna Campaign
- Secondhand Rose: The Sweater Vest (Marc Jacobs for Dior?)
- Tune in Tonight: The Day Before