Cutesie ear hats? Check!
Adorable onesies? Double check!
Half the fun in having a kid comes from being able to dress them up as you see fit. NYC based brand Sir Hayes, a streetwear brand for our lil tykes, has just debuted their spring 2008 line on their website SirHayes.com. The line features collar-pop worthy polo onesies, a classic prep-steez inspired romper, humorous tees and more. Beside keeping your kids dipped and fresh, Sir Hayes is also inspiring kids to be creative with their Art Ratz program where every month kids get to enjoy drawing and painting, with a guest New York Artist. Sir Hayes founder and designer Khalym Schell also came up for the first time at #15 on February’s Hail Mary! list on Worshipworthy.com, so you know you ought to keep your eyes open for her and her brand.
selections from the collection after the jump
- Women Making History: Khalym Schell of Sir Hayes
- M.I.S.S. Vegas Review: Sir Hayes at L’Art Bizarre
- Sir Hayes Summer Line – Somethin’ For The Lil’ Ones!
- Women Making History: Week One Round-Up
- Women Making History: Week Two Round-Up