Alexis Mabille has the kind of fashion education and experience that most could only dream of. He graduated from the very fancy Chambre Syndicate de la Haute Couture Parisienne and has worked with John Galliano and Hedi Slimane at Dior. It’s only fitting that Mabille has become a favorite with his line of unisex bowties, Treizeor. Ladies can wear the bowties on their necks, hair, clothing – anywhere really. He even makes clothing and handbags – all of which incorporate bows. I love bows and this is a really beautiful and refreshing take on the classic little bow. I heart Treizeor!!
More pics of exquisite bows after the jump!
- Alexis Mabille Couture Spring 2009
- Alexis Mabille Haute Couture Spring 2010 – Split Personality
- M.I.S.S. Couture 2009: Alexis Mabille
- Ears to the Streets: Puttin’On The Ritz!
- Good Wood’s Wooden Bow Ties