With the Mac Expo going on now in San Francisco, we’re starting to hear about lots of new amazing product that Apple is introducing. Yesterday I saw the ad for MacBook Air and it’s amazing. If you travel a lot for work, or are lugging your laptop everywhere you go like me, then this is the computer for you. It’s the “world’s thinnest notebook” and can fit into an envelope! Gone are the days when you almost rip your bags because your laptop is too big and bulky. And it’s not just thin, the design is beautiful and the MacBook Air has new wireless based applications that come in handy. See for yourself, watch the video here.
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Dell Adamo Breaks Necks, Lightens Wallets
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: The Ultra-thin, Ultra-sexy Dell Adamo XPS
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – Google and Samsung’s New Chromebook
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Mulberry and Apple Team Up On a Collection of Bags
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Back to the Mac