NYC boutique I Heart is showing “Moontunes” a collection of watercolors by Jess Rotter through March 4th. Rotter’s imagery is a really unique mix of art nouveau motifs with modern illustrations – just the sort of thing you would expect to see gracing the pages of Nylon Magazine. She pays homage to nostalgic greats like John Phillips and Linda Ronstadt. “Moontunes” is available for viewing exclusively at I Heart and the pieces are for sale. For pricing please contact I Heart.
- I Wear My Sunglasses At Night . . .
- Blogger PROJECT: Glynneth B. Jewelry
- M.I.S.S. PROJECT: Linda Farrow at NYFW
- M.I.S.S. POOL TRADESHOW: ilaments
- The Glamorous Life: Lady GaGa to Design Sunglasses with Linda Farrow