I’ve always loved Kinsey’s characters. His brooding men with droopy eyes – they’re very haunting and stay imprinted in your mind. Tomorrow he’s dropping the “Year of the Woman” (blue & gold) and “Final Protest” around noon through BLK/MRKT Editions. He also just released a 56-pg hardcover catalogue from the “Sure, Why Not” exhibition at BMG. With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, if you’re boy is into art these would all qualify as good gifts. I might just get a little something for myself too!
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: YSL Manifesto Fall/Winter 2009-2010
- PUMP UP THE VOLUME! Blue Mascara!
- More Valentine Sneaker Releases!
- Valentine’s Day Goodies: Louis, Louis!
- M.I.S.S. Muses: Sending My Love