Photographer: Daniel Jackson / Rihanna
Rihanna will be visiting the H&M at 640 5th Avenue in NY on January 31st to support Fashion Against AIDS by presenting her t-shirt design and signing autographs for a limited time. The collection features t-shirts and hoodies designed by Rihanna, Timbaland and other well-known designers, musicians and artists and will be available in select H&M stores beginning January 31st.
â€śSupporting YouthAIDS through the Fashion Against AIDS campaign was a great way to encourage my fans to join me in the fight against HIV/AIDS. I love that H&M is providing a fashionable and easy way for young people all over the world to get involved in this worthy cause,â€? says Rihanna. via nitro:licious
Will you be there?
H&M 5th Ave & 51st Street – Flagship Store
640 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10019
- Gucci’s Unicef ‘White Tattoo Heart Collection’ Feat. Rihanna Available NOW
- H&M Launches â€śFashion Against Aidsâ€?
- M.I.S.S. Beauty Tip of the Week: Nicki+Ricky x MAC VIVA GLAM
- The Fashion Link List 10.18.2010
- NYC: Flip Fashion Not Humanity Charity Sale