In winter, cold winds and freezing temperatures can wreak havoc on your skin, and it was just the other day, and quite by accident, that I found this week’s tip. So I’m a compulsive snacker, and while I was looking for something to nibble on in the fridge, I knocked over a can of coconut milk left over from a curry dish I made a couple days ago. As I was cleaning up the spilt coconut milk, I realized to my surprise it was leaving a nice, lightweight layer of moisture on my hands, giving them a very soft and supple texture, which ultimately was the inspiration for this week’s tip: Uses for coconut milk outside the kitchen.
What you need to buy:
Can of Coconut Milk
1. Moisturizing Face and Body Masque – In the shower, scoop and apply liberally to the face and body. Rinse.
2. Coconut Milk Bath – Add coconut milk to running bath water. Soak body. Rinse.
3. Medicinal – In times of stress, drink a tablespoon of coconut milk. Many cultures believe its composition instantly lowers blood pressure.
Enjoy and stay posted for more beauty tips and picks to come next week!
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Tip of the Week: BEAUTY C.R.E.A.M. – How to Stretch your Beauty Dolla Dolla Bills – Part III: Pump it Up – How to be a Shower Gel Savior
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Tip of the Week: Saving Face – D.I.Y. Deep Cleansing & Rejuvenating Clay Mask
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Picks of the Week: BEAUTY C.R.E.A.M. – How to Stretch your Beauty Dolla Dolla Bills – Part IV: Liquid Courage – My Favorite Summer Shower Gel Picks
- Peel Away the Day: Joey New York Quick Results Peel-Off Masque
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Tip of the Week: Come Holler at This Scrub – M.I.S.S. Michelle’s D.I.Y. Nut and Honey Scrub