Each year, my plan for New Year’s Eve is to have that perfect party outfit to match party perfect makeup. And as most of us know, New Year’s Eve festivities can go well into the wee hours of the morning, and so I like to have eye make up that can hang tough throughout, since lipstick can always be applied quite chicly, discreetly, and with a quickness in public. So my last official pick for 2007 is: Shiseido’s The Makeup Accentuating Creamy Eyeliner.
Shiseido The Makeup Accentuating Creamy Eyeliner
This is my absolute favorite cream eyeliner. It comes in a pot, in the colors black and brown, and unlike other cream eyeliners out there, it has the smoothest consistency, and retains its deep, dark, hue when applied. It’s packaged with a very well crafted eyeliner brush, which is great for both precision and smudgy lines. The formula is water-resistant and smudge proof as well, which makes it a true no fuss eyeliner in my book, and is why I’ll be wearing it during marathon New Year’s Eve partying tomorrow night. Cheers to that!!
Where to Buy: Nordstrom, Macys.com, Sephora
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Picks of the Week: Color Me Badd – Get Sprung on Urban Decay’s Spring 2009 Colors
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Picks & Tip of the Week: On The Tip of My Lips – My Top 3 Lip Stains
- MISS NYFW: Backstage With Shiseido at United Bamboo S/S 2012
- Get Blinky Winky and a Lil’ Kinky – With Sephora’s Blink, Winks & Brows Eye Deluxe Sampler
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: Backstage With Shiseido at Zero+Maria Cornejo