Saving the best for last! And why not. The M.I.S.S. x Nails Did collabo t-shirts where a huge success (THANK-YOU for all the support!) and have been sold out for sometime…sorry to those who couldn’t get one!! We promise more goodies in the coming year, so be on the look out! You have probably figured it out by now, we love getting the ladies together for some photo shoot action, so we took it to the hood and got the ladies nails hooked-up. If you happen to find yourself in the Bay, check-out the fancy finger work at Sun Nails in Oaktown. This is the first spot I ever got my nails did, back in 7th grade, we’re talking 1989…the full kit: acrylic nails, gold charms, nail art…awwwww yay. Peep the technique…
See the story un-fold after the jump…
Much thanks to Mister Frames and our lovely models Reina “La Reina” and Mayra!!
All photos by One Hit Wonder
- Points of Inspiration: Nail Art & Dzine’s NAILED Exhibit Opening This Friday in L.A.
- Missbehave Presents “Let’s Talk Nails!”
- Women Making History: Melinda Mann Rivera of HER Nails
- The Vegas Diaries…Day 2: Nails Did
- Nails Did: Nail Charms Too Old School?