Kendo, the sneaker boutique for ladies in LA, has just launched its website. You can see the shoes they have in store and they have a nice selection of jewelery featuring their logos in white gold or 14K gold. The necklaces are available for purchase online. Their site also has a new blog to keep you updated on the goings on and there’s an archive of photos of events past. To celebrate the launch, Kendo is hosting a party on Saturday Night at the Crash Mansion in LA. Peep the flyer after the jump . . .Images: KendoSource: The Hundreds
- George Clinton / Parliament / Funkadelic Live In LA!
- Yours Truly Unruly Summer
- Arsenic & Old Lace Unveiled
- New Bijules Website Launch & Party!
- Save The Date: ill-Literacy at The Crash Mansion Wednesday, 11.12.08