Real estate developers in NYC have discovered a historic graffiti wall end of November.
“Developer Mike Namer points to a detail on a graffiti wall with drawings by original graffiti subway artists Fab Five Freddy, Futura 2000 and some traces by Jean-Michel Basquiat Tuesday, Nov. 27, 2007, in New York. The large mural, created by some of graffiti’s earliest pioneers, was discovered recently in a 10-story limestone building just as developers were converting it into luxury condominiums.”
Check out more pics of this amazing piece of history here.
Via High Snobiety
- New Street Works from Toofly!!
- Claw Money holding it down!
- 10.Deep Presents: Piecebook-The Secret Drawings Of Graffiti Writers
- LUXOTICA: Graffiti Legends IVORY, CES ONE & TICH at Art Basel Miami Beach
- TOOFLY: Graffiti Jam Berlin Flicks and more!