For a while now, when you tell people that you’re involved with ladies’ streetwear they kinda look at you funny like you’re an alien of something. With the explosion of new brands like Made Me, Dime Piece and Yours Truly, along with the ususal suspects like Hellz Bellz, MOB and Mama, we’ve got some serious contenders to stake our own claim in the streetwear “new world.” And, it looks like people are taking notice of Ladies’ Streetwear. This week, Nylon is featuring some ladies’ brands including Made Me, MOB and Mama. They’re not all up yet, but keep checking for updates throughout the week here.
- First Eva Dunk Exchange For The Ladies!! Next Saturday!
- Cultist x Free’s Shop Japan
- “MAMA Said Dress You Up” on Current T.V.!!
- “Ladies First!!” Stussy x Hellz Capsule Collection
- New Commonwealth Store Open in D.C.!