Diego Mosco, a graphic designer who has spent years creating graphics for underground cult label Supreme has created a limited edition t-shirt for the Re*Generation charity art auction to further promote awareness of the homeless youth crisis. The 100% cotton t-shirt is emblazoned with a bold three-color, pop art-inspired print depicting a spark setting off an explosion — illustrating the way in which small acts of giving can set off greater movements of positive change.
Only 500 pieces of the special tee will be available for purchase at the Re*generation event on November 7th in NYC and at www.regenerationgallery.com for $20.
- Erin Fetherston for Target Collection Preview
- Roberto Cavalli at H&M Collection Preview
- Nationwide & Online 11/26-30: Charlotte Russe Thanksgiving Deals
- Daisy Marc Jacobs Website Launch
- The Accessories Link List 11.3.2010