After White Girl by Young Jeezy, which replaces the word â€ścocaineâ€? with some of Hollywoodâ€™s most infamous white girls like Lindsay Lohan and Christina Aguilera, New Yorkâ€™s finest, Roxy Cottontail, has made a similar single.However, she uses Kate Moss as the substitute for the powdery substance.We love us some Miss Moss, but the tune is too damn catchy.Also, we think if Kate heard it, she would kind of like it too.Click here to listen to the accapella version of â€śKate Mossâ€? from Disque Primeur and Clark Magazineâ€™s compilation Juice Volume 1.Source
- Kate Moss for TopShop-Holiday 2007
- Velvet Hour: Embrace The Night!
- Irina Lazareanu Face of Kate Moss for Topshop
- Download: Hardbody Female Spit
- The Fashion Campaign: A Lesson In Posing