I’ve known Ms. Sinclair for many, many moons…we’re talking the days of “phat” pants, glow-sticks and pacifiers (mid-nineties for those that think Rave is something “nu”) We have lost touched over the years but thanks to the world wide web and more specifically, Myspace, I have managed to be “re-united” and see what she has been up too. Well, looks as though she’s been taking beautiful pictures and her web-site is now up and running!! You can view her work in all areas of photography: fashion, music, candid Polaroid shots and special projects, here.
- R.I.P. Polaroid (1930s-2008)
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Urban Outfitters x The Impossible Project Polaroid Kit
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Polaroid Two Instant Digital Camera
- Women Making History: Shannon Sinclair
- The Psychology Of Street Fashion