Who wouldn’t want a pink camera?!?!? Especially one that helps to raise money for Breast Cancer Awareness and research? I thought that might sound good to you. Well lucky ladies there are a few companies doing there part to ensure you get your pink camera and help out important causes doing amazing things! It’s a win-win situation!
See the products and the causes they support after the jump…
First up from Kodak…Buy any item from their Go Pink! Collection and 10% of your purchase will go towards the Susan G. Koman for the Cure Foundation with a minimum donation of $15, 000!! You can select from digital cameras to cute go-along items like a pink leather case or necklace/wrist fashion straps.
Next we have Polaroid…They are doing there part with their campaign entitled “Picture a World Without Breast Cancer”. They are offering two different pink models for their campaign. Their donation of $150,000 will go to the BCRF and won’t be possible without your help!
And finally from Casio…They have teamed up with the National Breast Cancer Foundation to offer you a special pink edition of the EX-Z75. It can only be purchased at Sears, La Curacao, Fred Meyer, BJ’s, Nexcom, AAFES, Staples, and Future Shop.
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Picks of the Week: Hell Yeah. Pink Ladies Rule! Picks to Get You Thinking Pink.
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Picks of the Week: Not Too Cool for School – Picks to Get You Thinking Pink
- Nails Did: Breast Cancer Awareness
- M.I.S.S. BCAM: Coach Thinks Pink
- The Link List: Breast Cancer Awareness Month Edition