I love this sneaker! The Nike Blazer has long been a favorite of mine and when it comes equipped with such smart design as this I’m completely sold! This is definitely one for the sneaker snobs because at first glance the textures and color combinations can easily draw a WTF, but with closer examination you can see these will be giving your neutral pairs of shoes a run for their money this Fall. The Aztecan-looking weaving is gorgeous; making the black accents look almost like lace overlay. The subtle hot pink accents on the tongue are perfect and brings femininity to the shoe, which I love. Ladies, this is a must-have. Don’t miss out!
- JB Classics Lab x Sneaker Pimps
- She’s Got Sole: Reebok Valentine’s Day Round-Up
- My Two Cents: Kanye West’s Women’s Louis Vuitton Sneakers – Girls Above Age 10 Don’t Want Pink Sneakers
- New Balance Is Serving Us Something Sweet
- M.I.S.S. PROJECT: 8020 Spring 2010