Estee Lauder introducd this 5 piece Pink ribbon Collection as part of their efforts to raise money and awareness for The Breast Cancer Research Foundation. You can paint your lips pink with Pink Ribbon Pink High Gloss, Evelyn Pink Pure Color Crystal Gloss (names after the founds Evelyn Lauder) or Elizabeth Pink Pure Color Crystal Lipstick (named after spokesmodel Elizabeth Hurley). If pink lips aren’t your thing than you can show your support with a jeweled ribbon broach or the compact/brush set that includes Bronzed Goddess Bronzer. All purchases from the collection will help Estee Lauder to donate $500,000 to this worthy cause!
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Picks of the Week: Not Too Cool for School – Picks to Get You Thinking Pink
- M.I.S.S. BCAW: Bobbi Brown Cosmetics’s Pink Ribbon Collection
- The Beauty Link List: 12.23.10
- NARS Fall 2013: A Closer Look and Preview
- M.I.S.S. BCAM: Reebok & Avon Walk Around The World For Breast Cancer