Dim Mak is a record label that started in 1996 with DJ Steve Aoki in the lead. Dim Mak is chinese for ‘death touch’, which is a reference to deceased actor and martial arts master Bruce Lee who was Aoki’s role model, growing up. The record label has now advanced from making music to also producing clothing. The unisex collection designed by the group Klaxons is now available online at Caliroots.com
Check out other pieces from the collection after the jump!
- Queen of NY – J. Honey Collection Drops!
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: Custo Barcelona S/S 2012
- M.I.S.S. Vegas Review: King Stampede at MAGIC/SLATE
- She’s Got Sole: Converse Chinese New Year Collection
- We Got the Beat: Millie Small