Doing your part to contribute to breast cancer awareness and prevention doesn’t have to necessarily come out of your pocket. The Pink Ribbon Challenge is simple: Click to Give FREE Mammograms. Early diagnosis and detection is key to helping ensure that the proper steps are taken for a your safety and health. Mammograms are one way as well as self breast examinations and annual doctors visits. If this months goal of 500 clicks is met then the sponsors will fund an additional 150 mammograms. Just click here everyday, it’s that easy!
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Tips of the Week: I Must, I Must, I Must Get to Know My Bust. How to Become Breast Friends Forever.
- Keep A Breast x Pony Article in Sneaker Freaker
- Nails Did: Breast Cancer Awareness
- The World According to M.I.S.S.: Obama Sends 30,000 Troops to Afghanistan
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – Whip Yourself Into Shape With the Nike+ FuelBand