Every October, in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Boarding 4 Breast Cancer teams up with CCS to make a line of tees to benefit the charity. The designs, by names like Billabong, Burton, DVS, Volcom, and more, are aimed at encouraging a younger audience of ladies to start monthly breast self-exams (aka checkin’ yo’self!).
The best part is that when you buy one of these tees, not only do you get a free breast self-exam shower card, but ALL the money goes to Boarding 4 Breast Cancer! Above you’ll see a few of the tees, along with some accessories that are also featured.
You can check out the whole line here.
Source: Snowflakes & Cupcakes
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Tips of the Week: I Must, I Must, I Must Get to Know My Bust. How to Become Breast Friends Forever.
- Keep A Breast x Pony Article in Sneaker Freaker
- Nails Did: Breast Cancer Awareness
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month Product Round-Up!
- Hurley x Bar Rafaeli: The Little Black Bikini