If a brand in the streetwear market is looking for the Chic and Untroubled stamp of approval, you’re going to have to give us more than just tees, but when the T-shirts are as cool as these, the hoodies and bottoms are just accessories! We’ve been crushing hard on Darkhorse ever since we first laid eyes on their funky Grace Jones T-shirts (She is their muse!) this summer, and we only expect great things from them in the future.
Thanks again to Andrew for participating!
1. If you were taking Grace Jones out to lunch, which would you invite to come: Annie Lennox or Claudie Fritsch?
Well if possible, I would prefer it if no-one interrupted my date with
Grace!! If I had to pick one, it would be Annie Lennox….wow, that would be
a very intimidating lunch date!!!
For the rest of the interview, click here.
- Fashion Meets Music: Grace Jones
- M.I.S.S. Presents: ‘Ay! Mi Cubannie!’ featuring Cubannie Links
- Alice Temperley For Target
- Melbourne: World’s Greatest Swap Meet
- 5 Questions With Antoinette Lee