Fall 2007 is definitely proving to be a groundbreaking season for NYC graffiti artist Claw Money. She started the season with a serious bang with the much anticipated August release of her Claw Money X Nike Blazer . Her new Fall 07 collection, which as Ladylexx put it “is many levels of cool”, is set to drop any day now along with the relaunch of Clawmoney.com.
And just when you thought the anticipation couldn’t get any higher for all the Claw Money hotness…here comes Round 2 of the Claw Money X Nike collabos. Set to drop in October to all Nike Tier 0 accounts is the Claw Money X Vandal Hi.
So if you weren’t able to get you hot little hands on the Blazers, you don’t want to sleep on these Vandal Hi’s. Stayed tuned for more info on the release date.
Images & Info via Hypebeast.com
- Claw Money X Nike Vandal-Hi drops October 27th!
- Claw Money Interview on Weekly Drop
- Married To The Mob x Nike Dunk High Supreme
- Claw Money Vandal & Matching Sweatshirt!
- Women Making History: Claw Money