I love the idea of all natural beauty products and remedies, but I don’t always love their au naturel results. However, I was very impressed with the effectiveness of this week’s tip, a recommendation from Horst Rechelbacher, the founder of Aveda, which is an all natural, totally vegan, and 100% biodegradable way to soothe, tired, puffy eyes. Tried and tested, enhanced and loved by yours truly.
What you need to buy: A potato.
Instructions: Take a potato, cut into slices, and apply to the eyes for 3-10 minutes. Dab off excess and follow with your normal cleansing routine.
**I’ve found if you refrigerate the potato prior to its application, this will produce a very relaxing cooling sensation for your eyes that will also contribute to reducing any swelling.
Enjoy and stay posted for more beauty tips and picks to come next week!
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Tip of the Week: Mo’ Better, Brighter – Soon Your Skin will be with this D.I.Y. Illuminating Mask
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Tip of the Week: More Spring Secrets – How to Make your Own Green Tea Face Cream
- M.I.S.S. MICHELLE’S BEAUTY TIP OF THE WEEK: D.I.Y. MIRACLE MUSCLE SCRUB
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Picks of the Week: Green with Envy – You Don’t Have to be in 2009 with Dr. Hauschka’s Daily Face Care Kits
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Tip of the Week – About Face: Why Washcloths Rule.