In case you missed it: This video, which was an ad campaign for Louis Vuitton, was based on characters created by famed superflat artist Takashi Murakami. Murakami and Marc Jacobs had earlier collaborated to create LV’s multi-colored logo design that features prominently in this video. And to bring this post up to date, Murakami designed the cover art for Kanye’s latest CD.
Via UO Blog
- A glimpse into the home of…
- Exhibitions: © MURAKAMI at the Brooklyn Museum!
- MISS Wants You! MISS Is Looking For Contributors!
- The Design Link List 01.11.11
- Givenchy’s Riccardo Tisci designs cover for new Jay-Z/Kanye Album!