There are a ton of blogs popping up these days but it’s such a welcome pleasure when someone brings something new to the table – case in point – “Diva In A Carry On: Because Real Women Don’t Check Luggage.” As someone who travels pretty frequently this blog is full of info that the jet set need – updates on TSA requirements, packing tips and recommendations for travel products. Here’s how they describe themselves:
Our blog is specifically geared towards women who like to travel well, but light, and covers a little bit of everything for the traveling-light woman, from skin/hair/makeup product reviews to fashion to news about potential travel hitches to great tips and tricks for on-the-road. We do our best to write with a lot of humor, and a lot of love for our readers.
Check it out for yourself here.
- M.I.S.S. Jet Set: Found Around The House
- Introducing: M.I.S.S. JET SET with Dana Harrison Tidwell
- M.I.S.S. Jet Set: Pack Light or Pay Up
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: Paola Hernandez A Look Within Fall 2011
- M.I.S.S. Beauty Tip of the Week: Product Spotlight