Woo la la, one good news after another! Chloë Sevigny is known for having a great sense of style and for a time, Chloë was Imitation of Christ’s creative director. Chloë’s lastest fashion experient is with chic NYC boutique Opening Ceremony. She will be unveiling her collection for Opening Ceremony during fashion week, on September 10th, between 12pm and 6pm. The invitation was handwritten by Chloë herself, how cute! I am loving the logo too! Oh I’m gonna be so broke from this! More info forthcoming…
- Chloe Sevigny for Opening Ceremony Sneak Peak!
- Chloë Sevigny: The Black Book Interview
- NYC: Chloe Friends and Family Sale
- Opening Ceremony for Pendleton & Uniqlo
- Alice Temperley For Target