Can you believe its already September? Although I believe it’s far too hot to discuss the significance of flannel this season, Alice Temperley’s uber-chic Target Go International line is just too cool to ignore any longer. The moody color palette has me down right giddy for a few of the menswear inspired pieces and feminine dresses. The separates look great too by themselves, so they could easily be coordinated with anything else in your closet. If you’re loving/wanting everything like I do, the collection is set to hit stores September 16th, so I hope you haven’t charged too much at Kohl’s!
- Simply Vera by Vera Wang for Kohl’s Ads
- Quiksilver Ladies Spring 2010 Lookbook
- Simply Vera by Vera Wang Now Available Online
- Prabal Gurung for Target Collection
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: Kara Laricks Spring/Summer 2013 Presentation