What Marc Jacobs did for the Louis Vuitton Monogram when he partnered with Takashi Murakami, the designer has now done for Visionaire. Jacobs, who serves as guest art director on Private, the 52nd installment of the fashion-forward quarterly, collaborated with photographers Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott on a series of intimate portraits reflecting today’s most contemporary icons from New York, London, and Paris. Drew Barrymore, Selma Blair, Lil’ Kim, Scarlett Johansson, Stephanie Seymour, Gisele Bündchen, Vivienne Westwood, Stella McCartney, and even New York City Ballet principal dancer and choreographer Benjamin Millepied are featured in the 192-page collector’s book, which debuts October 1 for $375 and will come housed in a limited-edition Louis Vuitton gold Monogram Miroir case. Via Fashion Week Daily.
This collabo sounds nothing short of fabulous! Keeping in mind the people involved in this project, purchasing the fashion-forward quarterly would be a nice investment.
- Marc Jacobs to Receive Pratt Institute’s Legends 2009 Award
- Louis, Louis: Louis Vuitton Monogram Revelation Bag
- 10/29: Rare and Collectible Louis Vuitton Pieces, Up to 80% Off
- adidas by Stella McCartney spring/summer 07
- MARC JACOBS & LOUIS VUITTON on Sundance Channel