It’s fall already? What?! I know it seems like the cruel summer is far from over. There are still many parties and concerts to attend and we gotta a whole month until Labor Day Weekend.
It seems crazy to start thinking about fall fashions but as soon as it hits 8/1 all the fashion mags are touting the trends that are in store for us. You might not be ready to turn in your swimsuit for a winter coat, but this fall’s fashions are seriously fresh. Check out Style.com Fall 2007 Trend reports and start getting your wardrobe ready. With all the new sillohuettes and bold accessories, this fall is gonna be just as hot as the summer!
- Lavenham’s Heritage Quilting: Perfect Prep For Fall & Winter
- She’s Got Sole: Puma Fall-Winter 2013 Preview
- Eyes To The Sky: When Are We Not MAD For PLAID?
- Ears to the Street: Simplicity is Key
- Ears To The Street: The Blueprint For Your Fall Wardrobe.