SheOne is one of the most famous English graffiti writers out there. He made the crossover from the brick walls to art galleries in the 90’s and has even trademarked his own camo pattern called SheCamo. He’s been working with Addict Clothing for a while now and their latest collabo, dropping next month, is seriously fresh! The Method Zip Hoody™ above in She Camo III™ is ridiculous! I love it!
More Addict x SheOne Fall Preview after the jump!
The Nicole Parka
A range of cotton underwear in the original SheCamo. Nice!
…and a nice set of bags in Military Olive that will come in black, too!
For the full product range and/or dealer info visit: www.addict.co.uk
- Not Bad For A Girl x Addict A/W 08
- Ears to the Street: Camouflage
- When Is Enough, Enough?? More Celebrity Lines . . .
- Blogger PROJECT: The Herschel Supply Co.
- She’s Got Sole: atmos x Nike Air Max 1 Animal Camo Pack