“HOLD THE PHONE!! Did I read that right??” That’s what I said to myself when I was reading the latest news from Top Shop. Forget about Kate Moss, I want the vintage!! And some of the creme de la creme of vintage designers are now available for sale on the Top Shop web store. You can purchase items from some of the most coveted designers of the 60’s and 70’s like BIBA, Jean Veron, Lee Bender and Mary Qaunt. And perhaps it will be peanut butter and jelly for a while and maybe you’ll need to cut a few other corners to get into the original BIBA lurex Cardigan but damn girl, you’ll look GOOD! Here are some of my fav’s…
They even tell you how to care for your vintage lovelies here.
- M.I.S.S. Healthy Bites: Peanut Butter Love
- Fancy Footwork: Designer Jellies!
- Kid Sister on Karmaloop TV
- Nails Did: Nail The BYTCH Swatches and Review
- Apartment 3 Fancy Yard Sale!